.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

15 September, 2005

You can't make this shit up.

And you don't have to. I don't know what it is. Does the software reward risky play and punish tight play? I don't know, but I do play tight. I played in 2 Sit 'N Go tourneys today.

All in after the flop I get called by bingo player with a K 3. What a stupid call. I moved all in. Any decent player would have to put me on at least a K with a decent kicker. I had 2 pair and he was beat. Of course it's on line poker so he is dealt a K on the turn.


Again playing tight. I get 25 on my big blind. The flop comes 25Q and the Player (who has a Q) bets 200 into me. I of course go all in and he of course calls. Again I have this player beat. But wait this is on line poker.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?