.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

29 May, 2005

Spent the day playing Sit 'n Go tournaments

People ask me why I play if I don't like the dealing on line? I wondered the same thing for a while. Why do I get sucked back in only to get ticked off by improbable deal after improbable deal? Then I realized it's the action I love. I LOVE POKER! When I lived in Las Vegas the days were few and far between that I didn't go to my local poker room. I knew all the dealers and most of the regulars by name and they knew me. But, it only took me 10 min to get there. Now it takes over and hour so I don't go as often. But, man I love the action. I truly hope that one day someone will open an on line poker site that.....well is dealt like cards are dealt in a real poker room.

So today I spent the day playing in SNG tournaments. Which were tournaments consisting of 1 or 2 tables and saw 1 seat win over and over


And the good old pockets for everyone


And the good old pockets for everyone


Over and over and over and...

Maybe I should go back to the multi table on line tourneys?





Naaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?